Developed in Japan! Get top-level results using Ruby!
＜Features of Ruby＞
- Interpreter language
An interpreter-style language is capable of executing programs without compiling.
The advantages that Ruby possesses - it can be used immediately after writing
- makes it well suited to agile software development, as well as usable for prototyping and other purposes.
It boasts a broad range of potential applications, which makes it popular.
- Simple and beautiful grammar
Ruby is constructed with a rational grammar based upon Object-oriented programming.
Since this enables succinct and beautiful coding, analysis during maintenance sessions, etc. can be processed speedily. Bouncy Castle Mini Jungle ouverte
- Powerful text processing functions
Ruby boasts powerful processing of functions such as text processing, file handling, and system management, which enables effective applications.
＜Fundamental principles of Ruby on Rails＞
- DRY：Don't repeat yourself
- CoC：Convention over Configration
These principles enable Ruby to cut down on the amount of descriptive code compared to C or Java, as well as helping to increase productivity and improve maintainability.
* "The Rails Logo was created by Kevin Milden and is distrubuted under the BY-ND Creative Commons Licence."
Stock purchasing, delivery, verification, troubleshooting information, and more can all be managed via browser
Using RoR helps achieve coordination among rich but loosely coupled systems
This is a system to survey and summary the individual skill levels of employees.
RIA using Ajax
Can be simply used from web browser; moreover, achieves high manipulability through Ajax.
Application of Java library
Using JRuby for application of existing Java libraries
Web application coordination
Using ActiveResource for coordination with other systems providing web services
Coordination with LDAP authentication infrastructure
Using ActiveLDAP for coordination with the company's internal authentication systems
Using RSpec to meet the challenges of behavior-driven development
Created through 10 employee-months work over a four-month period
(including 22 screens, 15 tables, documents)
When tuning events occur for websites constructed with RoR, thousands of people have simultaneous access
More efficient DB access
For locations where multiple SQLs are being issued for a single page request using RoR plug-ins, all data can be acquired with a single SQL issue and data can be constructed more quickly without using plug-ins.
For those dynamic page sections that update infrequently, using the RoR fragment cache increases speed.
The necessary SQLs are not issued for drawing the cached section.
REST cache clearing
An API (URL) is prepared in order to delete the cache for locations where cache clearing is necessary triggered by external systems.
The external system hits the API with HTTP to clear the cache.
* Cultivation and training of Ruby technicians has been implemented since 2008 as a companywide technical training scheme.
* Almost 70 employees across the company have already completed these seminars
Principal training subjects
(1) Ruby Introduction, Rails Introduction
(2) Active Record part, Active Controller version, Active Resource version
(3) Action View version, Ajax version
(4) Java-related (JRuby, RJB) version, test version
|Providing high quality and high productivity with short development times
Developing web systems using Ruby on Rails.
Speedy system construction with maximal utilization of existing systems.
Contact: Sales Department, Embedded Solution Business Division, Ad-Sol Nissin Corp.
Inquiry form is available here: