Handling of Personal Information
Be sure to read the following and if you agree,
click the button below to proceed to the inquiry page.
Ad-Sol Nissin Corporation (hereafter referred to as “Ad-Sol”) will, in accordance with the following provisions, handle the information provided by customers who make inquiries of Ado-Sol and applicants for employment at Ad-Sol (hereafter collectively referred to as “customers”), including the name and address, and other descriptions of information in the aggregate that can identify an individual (including information that can not identify an individual by itself but can identify an individual after cross-checking with other information. Hereinafter “personal information”), and the customer will agree to this.
1) Acquiring and purpose of use of personal informationPersonal information shall be acquired in response to inquiries from customers and in response to questions regarding employment.
2) Disclosure of personal information to a third partyAd-Sol will not disclose personal information to a third party without the consent of the customer, except as follows:
(1) When supplying such information is in compliance with laws and regulations (including supplying information for investigations or examinations conducted by an official organization in accordance with laws and regulations)
(2) When necessary for judicial proceedings (including quasi-judicial proceedings)
(3) When necessary to protect important benefits, such as the life, health, and assets of the customer or the public
(4) When providing to the agents, contractors, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as business partners) that are obliged to maintain confidentiality with us to the extent necessary to fulfill the purpose of use
3) ConsignmentWe outsource a part of the operations related to personal information to an external company. We regard management of outsourced companies as the most important item, select the companies that are deemed to have sufficient levels of personal information protection when entrusting operations, and clarifiy the obligations deemed necessary by contracts and etc.
4) Response if personal information is not availableIf you do not provide information in each section of the inquiry form, Ad-Sol may not be able to supply the necessary information or respond appropriately.
5) Manager of personal informationAd-Sol is the person responsible for protecting personal information.
4-1-8 Konan, Minato Ward, Tokyo 108-0075
Masayuki Nakayama, Ad-Sol Nissin Corporation
Tel: +81-3-5796-3131 Fax: +81-3-5796-3322
6) Disclosure, correction, and deletion of personal information(1) Inform the manager of personal information as listed above of your request to disclose, correct, or delete the personal information you supplied.